A warm sun means only one thing

Moderators: Faculty and Staff, Head Boy and Girl

Student

Location: Really where ever my adventure leads. Or more where ever Oliver's dragged me.

Post Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:50 pm

A warm sun means only one thing

Issac was, of course, happy. Honestly, it was his best quality. Besides stunning good looks and a sharp wit, but he felt he was a little more biased on those topics. Regardless, he was happy. For the first time in a week, it was a warm autumn day. Which says something. So naturally, he was off to have a picnic in the courtyard.

He had spent his morning attempting to make sandwiches in the Lobostro common kitchen. He wasn't the world's best chef, but he felt his sandwiches turned out alright. It wasn't until the 25th or 26th- He didn't know how many people would want a sandwich- he remembered that he had magic, and that it could probably have improved the sandwiches in one way or another. He had tucked the sandwiches into his shoulder bag, wrapped each in a nice cloth napkin.

He wandered out into the courtyard, carrying a nice checker blanket, and laid it out on the lawn near the fountain. He pulled out a few of the sandwiches, and then put a smile on his face, and waited.

Parador Student

Location: Predominantly England, but travels by the Floo Network or other modes of transportation.

Post Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:57 pm

Re: A warm sun means only one thing

Leanne came running into the courtyard, panting heavily. "Sorry...I'm...late?" she gasped between breaths. The last word was turned into a question for, when she looked up, only Isaac sat there. "Am I...late?" she queried once she had regained he breath, straightening up and looking around.
I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another- Divergent

Student

Location: Really where ever my adventure leads. Or more where ever Oliver's dragged me.

Post Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:29 pm

Issac smiled to her. "Hello Leanne! No, I don't suppose you are. No one else has come to join me yet. Would you like to? I made sandwiches." He gestured to the few he had pulled out, then grabbed one for himself, before scooting over to make room for her. "So, why are you, uhm, late? And, you know, out of breath?"

Parador Student

Location: Predominantly England, but travels by the Floo Network or other modes of transportation.

Post Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:35 pm

Leanne smiled and nodded, sitting next to Isaac and taking a sandwich. "Well," she began, "You are quite forgetful, aren't you? You told me yesterday to meet you here about five minutes ago. I've been quite distracted lately and just realised the time. I didn't want to be late and so I ran...." Leanne explained. She took a bite of the sandwich and smiled "Mmm, this is really good, what is it?"
I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another- Divergent

Student

Location: Somewhere.....where?.... well that is the question isn't it

Post Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:17 pm

AreJay approached cautiously. "Hey guys.....im not late am I?" AreJay took a seat on the other side of Issac with a smile.

Parador Student

Post Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:26 pm

Leanne glanced cautiously at the approaching figure. They didn't seem familiar to her and so she was wary. However, when they asked if they were late, Leanne relaxed slightly but still continued to be cautious. "Why hello," she began, "I don't believe we've met," she said stretching out her hand. "And no, you're not late at all. Apparently Isaac's forgotten that he specified a time. No need to worry."

Student

Post Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:34 pm

AreJay Took the offered hand carefully. "Im afraid i don't remember if we have. I am AreJay." Arejay smiled gently "thats good to know. I travel alot and wasn't sure if i got the right time...or day.." with a shrug AreJay snatched a sandwich.

Student

Post Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:22 pm

Oliver, clearing his eyes from sleep, looked at his pocket watch next to his bed which read: 1 o' clock. "Oh... Issac's gonna kill me...I'm probably late. "

He got out of his bed reluctantly, as always, threw his tie around his neck without tightening it, grabbed his bag and in a groggy manner slowly walked out of the dungeons to the courtyard. His long ish hair hanging in front of his eyes waving back and forth, he saw through the strands, Issac, Leanne, and a Colubrae he'd never met.

"Hey guys! I forgot about lunch. What's for foods? " he says with his hand on his stomach, the other brushing is hair out of his face.

Oliver continued looking at the other Colubrae. "Have we met? I'm Oliver! Done call me Olly. "

Student

Post Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:36 pm

AreJay looked up at the young man and smiled. "Hey Oliver! probably don't recognize me i know the hair cut and glasses change things. This is my first year at Avistrum. We did met but under a different name. allow me to reintroduce my self properly. I am AreJay" smiling AreJay tossed Oliver a sandwich.

Student

Post Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:15 am

Ssh"Ah! I do remember you now! Very nice to meet you... again!" Oliver says while catching the sandwich. "How are you enjoying the year so far? Classes testing you fair?"

He sits next to Arejay while stuffing half of the mystery sandwich into his mouth. It tasted sweet and savory. A smile was put onto his face which beamed and bright as the sun. He felt content as was with his friends at his favorite place in the world. Never had he been in a more lovely place. Things were looking brighter and brighter with each bite of his food.

"Mate." Glancing over to Issac. "What's in these? They're quite good!"

Student

Location: Practicing spells somwhere- anywhere- in the castle

Post Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:01 am

EJ was heading towards the forest just past the Fountain, she was planning on hiking by herself for a little while. She needed some fresh air and the quietness of the trees surrounding her. It was in these moments she realized she missed home and the rolling hills and the cliffs in which her and her father lived so close to. It stung to think about so she avoided thinking about it all together. She loved Avistrum and that was what was important. It was important that she had found a new family that was willing to take care of her, not the other way around as it had been for most of her life.

With a shake of her head she pushed through the door and out into the Fountain courtyard. She stopped when she saw Issac, Oliver, and another kid she was unsure of sitting enjoying sandwiches under the bright sun. EJ debated a moment, spending time with friends was always good and the grumbling in her stomach told her she should eat. However she couldn't bring herself to step forward, so instead she stood their awkwardly unsure of what to do with herself.
"Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak." ~ Thomas Carlyle

Parador Student

Post Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:39 am

Leanne noticed the girl standing awkwardly nearby. She smiled towards her and stood. "Care to join us, EJ?" Leanne asked, beckoning the prefect to join them. "These sandwiches are delicious, mind you," she said, offering one to EJ.

Return to The Fountain