Email

Moderator: Faculty and Staff

Forum rules
All discussions in this section are to be out of character. No general role-playing is permitted in this section.

Parador Student

Location: Predominantly England, but travels by the Floo Network or other modes of transportation.

Post Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:52 am

Email

I've just realized that my account may be on an email that I no longer use. Is there any way to check what email it is using? And if it is one that I no longer use, is there an way to change the email?
I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another- Divergent

Staff

Post Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:19 am

Re: Email

Hi Leanne!

If you go to the upper left corner of your page, you should see a link to your User Control Panel. Click that, and on the page it takes you to, look at the panel of options on the left hand side. Go down to Profile and click that to go to your main profile page. In that same left hand panel, you should now have several sub categories under "Profile". Click Edit Account Settings, and it will take you to the page where you can check/change your email address. If you are changing it, you will need to type the new email address in two separate fields (Email Address, and Confirm Email Address), then type your password in the field at the bottom, and hit Submit.

Hope that helps!
"The power of imagination makes us infinite." -John Muir

Parador Student

Location: Predominantly England, but travels by the Floo Network or other modes of transportation.

Post Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:02 am

Much appreciated :)
I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another- Divergent

Parador Student

Post Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:08 am

I've tried what you said and it claims that my email is in use. It must be from an old account when I previously attempted to make one, however I thought that the account didn't go through. Is there any way that I can delete the account that uses that email so I can use said email for this account?

Return to Talk to the Faculty