New Aquaintance

Moderator: Professor Emberwing

Student

Post Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:56 am

Re: New Aquaintance

kelsey made a face. "erm... not too good"

Parador Student

Location: Predominantly England, but travels by the Floo Network or other modes of transportation.

Post Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:03 pm

Leanne smirked, "Perfect, I can show you the know-how," she said, turning sharply on her heel, she began to walk away. "If you'd be so kind as to follow me miss," she said, turning back towards the girl and pretending to act like a gentleman from the early 1900s. She stretched her arm out gracefully and gave Kelsey a joking smile. She did so to break the tension of events just passed.
I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another- Divergent

Student

Post Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:08 pm

kelsey blushed but followed leanne wherever it was she was going slightly hesitantly

Parador Student

Location: Predominantly England, but travels by the Floo Network or other modes of transportation.

Post Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:21 pm

(Continued in the dojo)
I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another- Divergent
Previous

Return to The Garden of Light