Bringing Back an Oldie

Moderator: Faculty and Staff

Forum rules
All discussions in this section are to be out of character. No general role-playing is permitted in this section.

Stories/chapters should each be posted in their own thread.

Stories must be Harry Potter- or Avistrum-related.

Stories must be PG!

Parador Prefect
Parador Prefect

Post Wed May 02, 2012 11:05 am

Bringing Back an Oldie

Kushiel de Navarre wrote:Alright, it's been far too long since the last challenge, so I'm tossing one out to everyone.

Write a piece (length is entirely up to you) about the first time you saw Avistrum (in character, please, thus talking about the actual school, not the website). Just remember the basic rules of the fanfiction section, that it must be family friendly. G rating is best. Start posting whenever you find the stories, adn good luck!

I stumbled across this when I was talking to I think Ivy about all the different sections on the board. This was a really really good idea, and it kinda made me curious about current members and how they pictured their first time seeing Avistrum.

I dunno if this is out of line or anything, but I thought I'd post this and see if anyone felt like posting about their first time seeing Avistrum. Maybe? xD I'll write one, too. But things like this I think help people get more comfortable writing in character, and I love it! <3

Lobostro House Ghost

Post Mon May 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Bringing Back an Oldie

Tori, this was a great idea to ressurect. Maybe there's omething i can put in too... :)
-Johnny
Lobostro House Ghost

"...Freedom is a light for which many men have died in darkness."

Parador Prefect
Parador Prefect

Post Mon May 14, 2012 7:03 pm

Re: Bringing Back an Oldie

*smiles* I'm glad you like it! I'm working on my own right now. Between other things, lol.

Return to Fan Fiction